Recover from a Fire in Dayton
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you can expect to cease operations for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they usually think of the fire itself however ash and fumes may stick around the property much longer. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like fumes for years after the fire.
Experiencing a fire is stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and income are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Dayton area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
Trust the Best
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Emergency boarding and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- We can renew any section of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call your Dayton Paul Davis Franchise
We will bring your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined goods or furniture is usually easy to renew for our professionals and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to help.