Dayton Paul Davis Commercial Service
For companies, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional harm caused by fumes and ash can remain for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The experts at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Dayton region.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective removal any harmed items, tools and additional contents inside
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional tools designed to eliminate water caused by killing the flames
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Call Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we act quickly to return your property back to its original state. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis of Dayton if fire damage and smoke hurt your company.