Disaster Planning in Dayton
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Dayton. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Dayton, OH after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.