Fire Damage Removal of Dayton Properties
For companies, recovering from fire damage can become a long and pricey task. Fire can tear down a property, but other harm from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Experiencing a fire is challenging and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. Across the Dayton area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Effective cleaning for your harmed items, tools and other contents inside
- Moisture elimination – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – when a significant area of your property was ruined, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Talk to your Dayton Franchise
We can restore your business back to normal faster. Our years of education, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience means faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to restore for our professionals and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your property.