Water Damage in Dayton
Flood damage can pack a punch to your property. Serious flooding halt work for several weeks. If you run a store front, even minor damage may hurt a business’s image. The sooner you take care of flood damage in your commercial property, the sooner you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Dayton, OH area.
Reasons for Water Damage:
There are many ways your commercial property can fall victim to flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment like dishwashers have all been known to flood. More artificial sources of water damage consist of sewer or septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These issues can start out small. However, the water damage could travel through your office and foster more issues from mold colonies.
Flooding in commercial buildings may also flow from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in Dayton may cause flooding for residential or commercial property holders. Similar to artificial flooding, water damage from natural causes may result in mildew situations if left unresolved.
What We Can Do
Our service masters offer a number of services such as water damage evaluation and removal. Depending on the scale of your space, Paul Davis technicians can work on affected surfaces like furniture. Our team also cleans and restore objects like linens. Left unaddressed, severe water damage can leave mold behind.
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as books
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff responds and works on time. Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remove water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We’re qualified – With five decades in service and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Dayton Paul Davis franchise today!