Kitchen Remodeling in Dayton
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. You need to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has provided kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. You might associate Paul Davis with property damage cleanup, but it’s just part of our capabilities. If you’re ready to revamp your Dayton home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. We use the best materials to complete the project the right way.
The outcome of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also more functional. Whether you want more space or new appliances, now is the ideal time to make the improvements you’ve always dreamed of. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your property.
There’s a lot that goes into creating a beautiful kitchen. Check out the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us help select the right choice for you.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. We can help you find the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to chandeliers.
Contact Paul Davis of Dayton to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation. We will discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.