Kettering Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Kettering can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the healing process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable belongings that were at one time automatically considered ruined may now be are just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- TVs, electronics, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis in Kettering can also clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving prized possessions and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.