Kettering Bathroom Remodeling
A luxurious soak in the tub or a quick shower – whatever your style may be, the perfect bathroom must fit your needs perfectly. In order to make sure this happens, Paul Davis is the right place to call. From construction to finishes, the experts at Paul Davis handle project management with the utmost professionalism and care.
When most people think of bathroom remodeling, they picture the “before and after” aesthetic upgrade. But that doesn’t tell the whole story. Additional benefits are include in the list below.
- Spacing: Are you feeling crowded in your shower? A new remodel can find opportunities to give you more breathing room.
- Equity: This is a common way to add value to your home, even if you aren’t planning to sell.
- Accessibility: Adding grab bars, benches, handheld shower heads, and other items can make life better for those with mobility impairments.
- Technology: Think of all the developments in technology that have taken place since your home was built. You can add heated floors, rain showers, jetted tubs, wall-mounted TVs, and more with your remodel.
- Repairs & Improvements: This is the best time to correct or add something in your bathroom that you have always thought about.
To secure all of the benefits above, choose Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling in Kettering. From planning to the final coat of paint, we will oversee your complete project. Already have a plan in mind? We’ll take some rough ideas and sketches and use them to create a beautiful and functional bathroom. If not, we’ll show you great trends and styles to help you construct the ideal bathroom. After the work begins, we are committed to completing the remodel to the very highest standards.
Why Paul Davis?
Paul Davis has gained a solid reputation across the United States and Canada for emergency property damage response. This has helped us understand the right way to repair and restore various types of properties. It seemed natural for us to bring this expertise to home remodeling projects. You can count on our work to be safe and structurally sound for a long time to come.
Call Paul Davis and get started with a free consultation!